Here’s what we can do for you
100% Google-safe link building
We enforce strict criteria for acquiring high quality Google-safe backlinks. We understand in essence what Google is looking for and how we can work to achieve quality, long-term SEO rankings with trusted, juicy backlinks. All backlinks we acquire are from white-hat SEO practices and completely Google Penguin safe.
Transparent backlink reporting
There’s nothing more frustrating than not knowing what types of backlinks are been built on your website. At Red Search, we report on all backlinks we’ve acquired to provide you with a piece of mind. Everything relating to your website’s link building campaign is 100% transparent, ensuring you know what’s going on at all times.
New generation link building
The days of building simple, low quality backlinks are over. With the rise of Google’s RankBrain, machine learning and constant updates of the Google Penguin algorithm if you’re not doing it building links properly then your website will be penalised. Don’t risk penalisation with spammy practices, entrust your link building to the Red Search SEO experts.
Backlink monitoring & removal
If your website has suffered at the hands of dodgy or spammy backlinks, our experts can help. We provide comprehensive backlink audits that work to ensure all traces of dodgy backlinks are removed or properly disavowed by Google. We don’t just build quality backlinks we also take care in the successful disposal of low quality links as well.
Link Building FAQ
- A link or a backlink in SEO acts as vote. When an external website links to your page they are directly voting for your page to rank higher in Google’s search results. The general rule of thumb is that the more high quality backlinks you have pointing to your website, the greater your chances are at ranking highly for competitive keywords.
- Link building is the process of acquiring or earning a live link on an external website that links back to your webpage.
- Backlinks are one of over 200 individual ranking factors Google looks at when deciding where your website should be ranked in its search results. Over the course of Google SEO, backlinks have remained as one of the most important ranking signals.
- A link building strategy is a formulated plan, conducted to show the types of backlinks that will be acquired, as well as the process to do so.
- Outreach link building is the process of prospecting and contacting qualified websites that you wish to establish a backlink on.
- We offer all types of link building services that provide real-life business value. This includes sponsorships, business partnerships, content production, outreach pitches, press releases, local directories and more.
- How many backlinks your website needs to reach top ranking positions depends on a wide range of factors. After a comprehensive website and competitor backlink audit, we will be able to provide you with a plan of action.
- Stopping link building can be potentially harmful to your website. A growing business is expected to be receiving a steady stream of incoming links. To compete effectively for competitive keywords, ongoing earning of links is paramount to achieiving high organic search rankings.
Google Link Spam Algorithm Update05/08/2021
Everything you need to know about Google's Link Spam Algorithm Update that rolled out in July 2021.
22 Types of Backlinks You Need To Know in 202013/10/2020
Looking for backlink ideas to boost SEO rankings and SEO traffic? We showcase 22 types of backlinks that you can start using today to get results.