- Growing brand that needed to protect its top SEO rankings due to a new website launch
- Required a solution that would minimise loss of organic traffic after a new website launch
- Run a successful SEO migration that would set the foundation of the new website
- Required strategic SEO guidance on consolidating more than 2 brands
- Provided a migration solution that not only protected against rankings drops but also saw the website thrive many months after
- A bespoke strategy that focused on driving high quality organic traffic for a D2C brand
- Provided best search recommendations around website consolidation & structure
increase in SEO sessions
increase in SEO new users
increase Google impressions
Business challenges faced by a leading Australian coffee brand.
Incepted in 1962, Grinders Coffee started from very humble beginnings and a single storefront. Since then, the brand has grown to become one of Australia’s most trusted coffee roasters.
Grinders Coffee is passionate about offering you the perfect coffee; roasted and blended into a delicious creation of flavours and aromas. With the help of their master roasters and bean hunters, their beans are carefully roasted to give you the best coffee experience, every time.
Red Search was engaged by Grinders Coffee to assist in facilitating a website migration that would ensure their SEO rankings and traffic would not be affected.
How we achieved the perfect blend for Grinders Coffee.
Our team worked fiercely in formulating a bespoke migration strategy that looked at all core facets of their business offering.
The migration involved a complex website restructure that would see many old pages become obsolete, and instead came the introduction of new product pages.
With proper planning and execution, we completed a successful migration that virtually saw no disturbance within the website’s rankings.
We then followed up with an SEO strategy and ongoing campaign that worked to capitalise on our migration, generating exceptional ongoing results.