- A nationally-renowned brand that wanted to capture additional market share
- Running an existing SEO campaign that was seeing limited growth
- Limited top ranking keywords on Google
- Comprehensive keyword research into identifying high value product and category keywords
- Developed a content strategy that worked to boost keywords rankings on eCommerce category and product pages
- Developed a link building strategy that saw numerous high value links been attained
increase in SEO page sessions
increase in SEO users
increase in all tracked keywords
increase in impressions on Google
How we helped Australia’s most-awarded diamond jeweller scale growth through SEO.
Cerrone is Australia’s most awarded bespoke, luxury diamond jeweller. Over the past 45 years, the business has cemented itself as an industry leader and is highly regarded for its craftsmanship and reputation for design excellence.
Red Search were approached with the challenge of driving more organic traffic to the Cerrone eCommerce website. This was engaged during a time when COVID19 lockdown restrictions had just been just introduced across Australia.
How we handcrafted an exquisite ongoing campaign for Cerrone.
Through the execution of our bespoke SEO strategy, we ran a successful campaign that saw the website receive month-on-month SEO traffic increases.
Our team conducted extensive keyword research to identify and understand what customers were looking for. We then concentrated our on-page optimisation and link building efforts to target core landing pages which we saw had huge potential to attract high converting customers.
Across a 6 month period, we saw a +39% rise in organic traffic and an 82% increase in all tracked keywords. Needless to say, our ongoing SEO campaign performed exceptionally well. Through further optimisation work, we expect to see an even greater increase in organic traffic results.
Paul's Rubbish Removal
"Red Search were quick to understand our business objectives and had applied a structured SEO solution that worked to drive sustainable growth in our organic eCommerce traffic."Petar Mrkela - Digital Marketing Manager